"Cast off" Day

5:37 PM

Well, I have to clean, so I'll be brief. Mark get's his cast off tomorrow! YEA!!! Why am I so excited, you ask? Because then he can do things for himself. It's not that I don't enjoy helping. I just....Well, it gets a little tiring doing things for your eleven year-old brother for about a month. Plus, then we can have a better time camping.

That's all I have time for. I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is the big "cast-off" day. And for those of you who I tagged on the last post, I can't wait to read your answers! See ya'll later!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Not to mention he can play baseball again. :-P I hope everything goes well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he got back from the doc's and we just found out that Marky boy can't play baseball for the rest of the year. I feel bad for him. He wanted to play catch tonight, but he can't--not until 2011! Poor guy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea that really stinks... But now he doesn't have to worry about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's true. I still miss playing catch with him, though. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts