Thanks!

6:26 PM

I'd like to thank you for all of your prayers. I am better! I still have a little bit of a cough, but it's nothing much. I am going to Talents for Christ, and without sickness :) Mark's opening day is on Saturday, and he will be in a parade. Poor kid, his team is losing really bad. They need him sooo much. What can I say, he's my brother and an all-star. One day he will go on to play for a major league team.
Well, that's all. Hopefully I'll have time for more tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope you are having fun at Talents for Christ! And I am soo glad you are feeling better!

    haha, you like the phillies, but does he? :-P I think he will pick whatever team he wants emily... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had an awesome time! I'm glad I'm feeling better, too. ;) And yes, Mark likes the Phillies just like me. I tell everyone that he's going to get a baseball scholarship to Penn State, and then he'll go on to play for the Phillies. After I get done explaining, the person I'm telling it to looks at Mark and Mark says, "yep".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts