Some sad news

5:11 PM

Well, here it is. The sad news. I know that it will hurt me more than you.

I am deleting my blog.

Wiping it off the face of the earth. Yes, it has come to this. The reason's for closing it are too complicated to explain. I love this blog dearly, and I love all you dearly (more than the blog), but I am closing this blog, Em's Alpine Path, forever. I hope that you all understand. It's nothing personal, just life. All things must come to an end (actually, there could be some exceptions. Forever never comes to an end. I know, really bad joke--I'm just trying to make the best of things, I guess).

So, for the last time, goodbye!






April Fools!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you are totally trying to April fool us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd you guess? lol. I know, it is so fake. I could never delete this blog. I love it too much! Win that tournament for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts