Prayers Needed!

5:51 PM

Well, I think I am coming down with a cold. And Talents for Christ is Friday into Saturday; so, I'm hoping and praying that I will get better. I'd really like to go, but if I'm not better by Friday then I'll just stay home. Prayers are greatly appreciated! :)

I'd also like to ask that you pray for everyone who's going to Talents for Christ and that our performances would go smoothly. I'm starting to get a little nervous about my flute solo and my extemporaneous writing, but I won't get too worked up until Saturday morning. Although, I'm starting to forget about preforming, because I'm mainly focusing on getting better. Haha, it's sort of hard to play a woodwind instrument with a cold. For example, When I went to work on my flute solo today, I missed a few breath marks and crescendos (getting louder) because of my cough. Ugh, I despise colds!

Now that I've taken up you're time I'll get off. I hope you all have a nice week!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Honey, I will definitely pray for you. And even though I'll be at Hammond, I'll be thinking about you and wondering how things are going for you. Just do your best and it will be great! Spring colds are miserable--I usually get one during the spring or summer. Hopefully, it won't develop into much of a cold and you'll be fit as a fiddle. As for girls at the drag races(I saw in an earlier post)--if that is what you want to do, your meemee says "go for it". Just be careful when you do!!!I happen to think you're a pretty great kid and want to keep you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll be thinking about you too. I'll ask Sarah to record my performance, like she did last year. And as for Sunday, I'm sure my dad will take care of that. I'll go for it, don't worry. And I'll also be careful. And I suppose that you would rather have me race Jacob at the drag strip than on the backroads? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your not getting sick Emily. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. :) I think I'm getting better, though. I still have a little bit of a cough. I'm much better than I was on Tuesday, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts