100th Post

Saturday, April 3, 2010

This is my 100th post. It feels so wonderful. *dreamy and contented sigh*

Tomorrow is Easter. But it's so sad that there's not too many people who know the reason we have Easter. It's not a day made so we can eat candy and search for eggs. We have Easter because Someone gave Their life for us. Us miserable sinners. It's a little hard to swallow, when we think about all the bad stuff we do. How many times have we thought about whether or not to do somethine and our conscience says, "don't do it?", but we go ahead and do it anyway.
Another amazing part is that Jesus didn't stay dead; He rose from the grave. To think that our Saviour can give His life for us, and rise from the dead, is so breathtaking. It's not just anyone who loves us, it's Someone Powerful.

So how many of you fell for my April fools post? None of you, right? It's okay, I was racking my brain to find something, and remembered how I heard about someone saying that they were deleting something. I thought I might as well give it a try (say it with me, "excuses, excuses").

Well, thanks for reading my 100th post! It's so cool! Happy 100!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! At the rate, I'm going, I will never get there on my blog! lol

    If you HAD closed your blog, it would have been a cruel and devastating blow to the online world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! You're just saying that cuz you're my aunt. Thanks for the writing guide. I really love it! I was looking through it today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)