When all is bright and warm again (and other stuff)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am soo happy! When I looked at the thermometer, it said 69.7 degrees (Fahrenheit). I like rainy days, don't get me wrong; but I adore warm, bright days (I get to have my window open. If you haven't figured out that I love to have my window open by now, then all I can say is, "pity on you").

My aunt e-mailed my family something last night, and I thought that I'd like to put a link to it on here: http://www.theonion.com/articles/increasing-number-of-parents-opting-to-have-childr,17159/. This will take you right to the page. Let me know what you think.

So, as I am random, I will tell you some things that are random. I have two signs in my room, and I am going to put them on the sidebar of my blog. They will say: "Don't retreat, RELOAD" (Sarah Palin said that), and "Failure is not an option" (said by Eugene F. Kranz, from Apollo 13--I learned that when I was at NASA. It's good to remember when I feel depressed about my writing).

Okay, so now that my Random Story for the day is over, I will once again tell you all that it is a beautiful day, and I am loving it. It's so wonderful!

Now I will get off. Oh dear. *frowns sadly in dismay* This post is very random, and not set up too well, in my opinion. *sigh* Oh well. I'll think about that tomorrow, as Scarlett O'Hara would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)