St. Patrick's Day

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day! And the top o' the mornin' to ya! (okay, that was really scary! I apologize sooo much!)

Today, I can remember my Irish roots (their yours, too, David). Sadly, I just remembered now. And I forgot to wear green. What's up with that! Uhh, I don't know what will ever become of me. (I'll wear my Ireland shirt to bed)

Well, it turns out that 2010 is going to be a busy year. But I'll get into that later.

Today was a perfect day and I got to open my window! And wear capris, and flip-flops. Yea!!!!! It was altogether wonderful! I am so happy. The moon tonight is especially cool. I tried to take a picture, but it wouldn't turn out. It wouldn't have done the real moon justice, though.

Now I must get off. There are people waiting to get on and I must make them happy (they're my only hope to get a new room. And the car)
So, good-bye everyone! Happy St. Patty's Day!

P.S. I just remembered that my blog is green, so that counts, right? I'm festive all year round!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't wear green either, Emily. I realized that I don't own even one green item.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)