Now that I'm back

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while. I was sort of busy with getting home. And I didn't really have anything that I wanted to write. But now, I have time and I have some stuff to talk about again.

Well, two days from today, March 12th, Annie will be seven years old. It's hard to believe. She will have a fat black and blue lip at the party, though. Explanation: She was going to go into a room, but turned a little too late and walked into the side of the door. It was sort of funny, but she cried so much, I felt bad. Now her lip is a black-blue-purple color. Poor thing. Her consolation, however (actually, her lip doesn't bother her that much, I think) is that her birthday party is the day after tomorrow. I am equally excited. I love having the whole family over, and this year, Londan will be at Annie's party. It's hard to think that Londan wasn't around at this time last year. I'm certainly glad she came into our lives, though. She really is a blessing from Heaven.

The next bit of news is that I'm getting ready for Talents for Christ. All of you know what that is, I think. It's a talent "competition" that our youth group does. This year I'll do flute, like last year and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be in a girls quartet with Andrea, Diana, and Sarah. It should be fun! I was also thinking about photography. I really like that, so I might give it a whirl. And then, of course, I want to try expository writing, although I don't know if I'll do to well on that. *gulp* Oh, well, it's not the end of the world. I'm really not that much of an experienced writer. I just right stories, narrations, and papers for school. (I have to write ten page papers for honors. I think that sounds fun!)

Well, that's really all, except for that I turned in my WILDS registration on Sunday. I'm so excited! I'll think I'll have a good time and I've been told that the preaching is really good.

So, now I will leave you. It is 5:03 and we have church tonight. I'll see my family on Fri. and my friends on Sun. if I don't go to the youth activity on Sat. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited about Annie's party too! I just hope her present gets here tomorrow like it's supposed to! You should definitely do the expository writing - you would do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I meant extemporaneous writing. That's what I'm thinking of doing. I'm only able to do four things and they are flute, small group voice, probably photography, and probably writing. I bet Annie would hope those presents get here tomorrow, too! And thanks for saying I would do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you have to do all of that stuff like singing in front of the church at least once? I think it would be cool to hear all you girls singing together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)