The Fort Worth Zoo

9:04 PM

Here are some of the pics of the Fort Worth Zoo. Hope you enjoy!





Lions. You can't really see them.


A bad picture of a tiger. It was sleeping. In a funny position. Sorta reminds me of someone. Oh yeah--me.
A sun bear. Don't ask, I don't know.
A cute tiger. The only time they're not cute is when they're charging at you with they're charging at you with their teeth blazing.
Another tiger sleeping comfortably.
A white tiger. It has beautiful sapphire eyes.
Another white tiger. It was pacing back and forth at the window. Almost like it knew it was a hot shot.


I don't know what that is. I think it might be a baby. I'm not sure, though.
A hippo. You could only see the rear end. Wonderful.
Giraffes. There was a baby one, but I didn't get a picture of it.
An ostrich. Soo big.
Giraffes again. Some people can be tall. Others can't. *sigh*
A swan. They're cool animals.
Elephants. They were big. (duh)
Three elephants. One of 'em liked to throw a stick.
The stick throwing elephant. It was funny.
The elephants again.
Zebras. Black and white. Stripes. That's what comes to my mind.
I can't remember what these are. Gazelles?
There's a baby over the the tree branch.
Flamingos. Orange.
Pink flamingos. Thin and tall.

A gorilla. Anyone for Tarzan?
Monkeys. I don't know what kind.
A chimpanzee. "Our ancestors" Oh, I'm so glad that is not true.
Another gorilla.
The gorilla was looking at me. I sorta felt bad for it. I don't know why. The look it gave me was...indescribable.
An orangutan. It looked so evil. It had red eyes.
A close-up of the scary monkey!
How would you like to have a face like that?
To many plastic surgeries.
A rhino. I think that the horn is intimidating.
A cheetah. I'm seeing spots.
A wart hog. It was laaazy.
The same cheetah sunning itself.
Monkeys. Cute.
A chimpanzee. It was..different.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cool pictures Emily! And I saw the short comment in there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I was hoping someone did :) Actually, I felt tall today. It was nice. haha :)I'm glad you like the pictures. There are more, but I don't have time to put them all on. I will as soon as I get the chance, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see your pictures friday. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts