Snow (blah), a new look, and good-bye

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's snowing! (Flurrying, actually) I didn't really want it to. Now, if we would get a nice old-fashioned blizzard with maybe four or five feet of snow (I don't think you could see me by the way. I'm only five foot one or something like that, so I'd almost be buried), I don't think I would mind so much. But, five feet of snow or not, I want summer!

As you can see, I've made a few changes. And I've also added a new page. Blogs are so cool! I was wondering when they would come out with the pages and they just did. I'm so excited.

Well, now I've got to go. I have to call one of my friends, maybe my one cousin, help Annie, do math, write, (okay, I want to, I don't really have to), and get ready for supper. Whew! I don't think I have enough energy to do all those things, now!

3 comments:

  1. Ok well I put that paper about Jr. church somewhere where I knew i wouldn't forget it. Now if only I could remember where that place is...haha. From what I can recall, we need paper bags. I don't think I have any, so if you don't have any either, than one of us will need to contact Mrs. German. We are going to cut them in strips and then crumple the strips to make the paper look aged, because we are making scrolls. I will be cleaning my room tomorrow because I am sure that we wont be going anywhere. lol so i will be putting on a massive search for that paper. Again, i am so sorry for not realizing that you didn't have any copies of the paper!! I can't believe that. Alrighty well you enjoy all the marvelous snow!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I think we have some. If we don't, we might be going to the store sometime this week (if it ever stops snowing. lol.) Anyway, don't worry about the the paper! I don't mind--I lose things all the time. (lol.) I'll try and enjoy the snow. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want summer too Emily! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)