One week

5:01 PM

Guess where I'll be in only a week? I have no idea. Although, I do know that it will be somewhere heading to Texas. I've started packing. Only clothes, though. I'm going to throw in some of my books in there, too (the books I'm writing, not reading) a day or two before. I'm using them to much, right now, though.

So, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting pretty tired of snow. Ahhh!!! I want summer! I think that you can get depressed more in the winter; everything's dark, you can't go out as much....But in summer, you can go swimming, climbing trees, running barefoot, have your window wide open (my personal favorite)...I know, my mom says that I'm a romantic. Hey, I'm a writer, what'd'you expect? Dullness? I don't think so.

Well, I am guessing that I had better get off. We have church tonight and I have a strange feeling that I will soon be called to set the table (lol). Plus, I want to write some. I had to start over a book that I had started called, Ocean liner to Lifeboat. Can you guess what that's about? The Titanic, right. If you have any other name ideas, I'm open. I'm really quite glad that I started it over; at first it seemed like a burden, but now it's fun. I really like drama, so I guess that's why I'm writing a book about the Titanic. I know, some of you are thinking, "But a book about the Titanic won't be able to have a happy ending." I'm quite aware of that. But I have a story in mind and it's not going to fade away--it's write down the idea, or die! (There it is, my dramatic side--the actor in me)

And now, I shall leave you. Oops! I did it again! I said I was going to get off and I started another paragraph. (Isn't that bad of me, Andrea?) Haha. Goodbye! (P.S. if you want an explanation for all these "good-bye!" and then another paragraph incidents, you should know it by now; say it with me, "I'm a writer, and once I start writing, I can't stop."

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Have a good time on your trip!!! I wish i could go somewhere warm :) I am tired of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll try. Hey, I heard that Londan's sick. Aww. I hope she gets better. Poor thing. One of my relative's that live in Texas said that was actually snowing :( I was hoping for warmness--I'm soo tired of winter too. I'll miss you! See ya at Annie's b-day party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Londan is sick :( I feel so bad for her :( Hope you don't get any snow when you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel bad for her, too. Is it true that you're sick? I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep. She gave me her cold :( Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. Well, I hope you all feel better. I can't wait to see you guys! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts