You're Joking....

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well, I went to the dentist today. It wasn't as bad as I though it would be. The hygienist said I have wonderful hygiene. But, she also said that I may need braces. I was thinking, "You're joking..." But she wasn't. Two of my teeth are still baby teeth. (Is that the reason I'm still immature?) The adult teeth look like they're going to come in slanted. The dentist said that the teeth will probably straighten out. But if they don't...Yikes. I don't think I'd die if I got braces. It's not the end of the world. It's just, the money. And the food! I can't eat certain foods! So, I will be eating all I can just in case. And, braces are a nuisance. My friends with braces tell me so. I don't want braces. My family all told me that I would never need to have braces! I can't stand this! I've always been proud of never needing braces. Pride goeth before a fall. Hey, guess what, I just fell.

Guess I need to get off now. I have to make supper. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thats too bad Emily. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, I guess it's not braces they might have to put in, it's an expander. But still... Hey, I handle it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must get this from the Redden side, Em, because your mom and I never needed braces! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)