Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Well, today after my piano lesson, we went down to see the river baseball field in town because we heard it was flooded. You couldn't see the bleachers, the fence is underwater, and the stuff in the concession stand probably isn't doing to good. I know that my mom isn't too tall, but she'd be underwater. But today was pretty nice. Cold, nonetheless but nice.

I don't have much more to write. Besides, I feel like getting off. So, good-bye, dear world! (blogging world, that is. I'm not dying or anything.)

2 comments:

  1. Emily, I truly do enjoy reading your blogs. Just think 4 weeks from today and we'll be winding our way to Texas. How cool is that!!! I hope that the weather cooperates. Well, time to go get my bath. I'm looking forward to spending time with you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Areas around my house were flooded too. Three of our possible routes to get to my house were flooded, so we had to go way out around the back roads to get there. It was pretty crazy! Hahaha thats funny about your mom. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)