Texas, Definitely

6:47 PM

Well, daddy gave the okay, and I'm going to Texas. I'll be leaving Feb. 24th and I'll be coming back March 11th--the day before Annie's b-day. Don't get too used to me being gone. lol. I'll be bringing back souvenirs, too. Not that I'll forget. I'm eager to be able to taste real Mexican food, not just American Mexican food (can you understand that? Cause I'm not quite sure how to explain).

I know that I haven't been on too long, but Mark and momma want to watch a movie so I need to get off (plus, momma made cookies and they might be done soon...Need I say anymore?) By the way, Annie is sleeping over at my Mee-Mee's all by herself, for the very first time (I'm pretty sure, that is). She's tried before, but...Things haven't gone so well. (She got homesick) Now that she's gone, things are really quiet. And somewhat calm. But I'll be glad when she comes back. Even though when Annie's gone, I get the whole bed to myself and it is like, awesome!!!! (I know, mom, "grammar, grammar." "Stop using like's.")

So, good-bye!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Thats really awesome Emily! Your going to have an awesome time!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Hey, will you talk to me through my blog while I'm gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why of course I will Emily. I want to know everything you do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Thanks. I'll tell you if I get a glimpse of Taylor Swift. If she's there. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, she is on tour this year, so I don't know if she will even be there. But it would be pretty awesome if you did see her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to have so much fun, Emily. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well of course you should!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you dare Emily! uh!! I want to come with you! YOu better take tons of pictures and comunicate with me while you are gone. ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, okay! I'll try and make you feel like your there. My mee-mee might be buying a web cam, I can talk to my mom. I won't rub it in. Thanks for wanting to come with me! I feel so honored.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts