Startin' School back up

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well, we started school again yesterday. One of my assignments for the week was reading Plutarch. I LOVE Plutarch! It's so interesting. I didn't want to do it at first, thinking it would be really boring, but it isn't. I read the first chapter, about Theseus, and then I have to narrate on Wed. I can't wait to read the rest of the book!

Since I'll be a freshie next year (a freshmen in seven or eight months--ahhh!), I'll be starting work for honors--in English and History. It's exciting and scary that I'm going to be a freshmen. Sometimes I wonder if I really wants to do all the extra work for honors. And the answer is always the same: yes. I'm not going to give up.

I already know what classes I'd like to take in college: literature, history, drama/theater, and music.

Well, I guess I'll get going now. I hope you all have a wonderful day and week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey kiddo, it's hard for me to think of you being a "freshie" too. It just means I'm getting older all the time. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your schoolwork. I KNOW that you will do great things!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)