Friday and Sunday

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So... Last Friday night was the broom hockey on ice thing. I was sore for the next two days. Really sore. I didn't fall down as much as some people, though. I ran in to someone once. (Andrea's friend) It was funny: one minute I was headed towards the ball, then I ran into this towering giant (a bit redundant, huh?) and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground. lol. I had a good time. Then my brother went to the King's for a birthday party and I got to be brother-less for a night.

Sunday I got to serve at a retirement party for our church secretary and I got a tip! Wow. I was sooo surprised. And happy. One more dollar for the Emily Car Fund. I really enjoy serving. It's sort of cool how everyone works (or tries to) work like a team. Jim had three or four pieces of cake and then asked for sprinkles--he got them, too. haha. Ahhh, life is funny.

Well, I guess it's time to get off. I have to get ready for bed, and my fingers are longing to start moving across a paper with a pencil. I have to work on one of my stories, or I'll go crazy!

Night!

10 comments:

  1. How is the Emily Car Fund coming anyways? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have at least $110. Whah!!! Boo-hoo. I'm so sad. It's pathetically pitiful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus, I also need money for insurance, gas, and tires. (And don't even THINK about adding speeding tickets--or any other kind of tickets--to the list)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha yeah that was so funny when you ran into Jon. I was like oh man, she is gonna be sore. Yeah he is a bit of a giant. lol I had a really good time play hockey too. I am sore though. lol I have a bruise the size of a potato on my hip, ouch. but its healing, yay! $110 nice!! Tickets? eh-hem, you will not be getting tickets, otherwise we may just need to have a chat ;) lol hehe just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right, no tickets. Oh, and BTW, tell Jon sorry about sorry about running into him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emily. One speeding ticket and you can kiss that $110 goodbye. :-P Just a fair warning, its extremely expensive to speed, trust me, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo. Is there a story with that? Just exactly how do you know? Hey, I told you about the dream my dad had about you, right? You were arrested for speeding and the police asked my dad to take your truck home since you couldn't (you were in jail, remember?) I guess you were going 100 something mph in a 45 mph zone, or something. Ouch. lol. You're not the only one. Believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well of course there is a story with it Emily. :-P
    And I remember that dream... haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I heard about that dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good. Don't forget it. lol. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)