13 year old girl Writes Gospel Music

6:56 PM

Hey everyone! My friend Morgan has some real talent. She asked me to send this around and most of you should have got an e-mail. I'm still gonna post this.



Hello Christians of the World. My name is Morgan and I'm 13. I've been writing gospel music for about 2 years. I also play guitar and a little piano. Music has been my passion for years and I thought it would be amazing if I could show the world that children should be heard and that we have potential. I really hope you like my song. Thank you for your time and support and I apologize that I could only put up the lyrics. God bless! Enjoy!


Storm


I saw a strike of lightning flash across the sky tonight
And I wondered if it was God saying things would be alright
Do you think the forces of nature we see everyday
Could be God saying


I will give you hope
I will give you warmth
I will give you a home
And protect you from the Storm
I only ask you of one thing when I answer your prayers
To always have Faith in me and live without a care
Oh, is that what God says in the Storm?


When our Lord sees us having trouble
Does he tell us in the Storm?
Does He tell us it will be okay
When the rain starts to pour?
And He says


I will give you hope
I will give you warmth
I will give you a home
And protect you from the Storm
I only ask you of one thing when I answer your prayers
To always have faith in me and live without a care
Oh, is that what God says in a Storm?


I know he understand
I know it'll be okay
Because I know He is with me
Each and everyday!


Oh, my dear Lord


I will give you hope

I will give you warmth
I will give you a home
And protect you from the Storm
I only ask you of one thing when I answer your prayers
To always have faith in me and live without a care
I that what God says in a Storm?


Again thank you for your time! Just remember that the world isn't all about wars & economic crisis & who will be the next president. Remember that God is your savior and to thank Him every day for your life. You can contact me by my e-mail msecu123@yahoo.com. God Bless!



-Morgan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts