Oh my word!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's snowing! Woo-Hoo! Ah, it's soooooo wonderful. Although, Mark and Annie took every available chance to throw muddy snowballs at me. That wasn't too nice.

(Sigh) Now it feels like Christmas. Yesterday, the weather forecast people said that we'd get some snow, but it wouldn't amount to anything. Well, it looks like they were wrong. Now, of course, they say that it will amount to an inch. Who knows? They might change it throughout the day. (Sigh) No one likes to be wrong.

The Christmas party last night was really fun, one of the main highlights being that I was able to hold my little cousin once removed--okay, I'm just gonna make it cousin--Londan. She's soo big. From when I saw her last, that is. (And that would be before my family was sick. I saw here on Black Friday, but that doesn't count. She was big then, too.) Londan's so adorable. I have lots of pictures of her. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on her at Christmas. It will be hard, though, since everyone else will be trying to get their hands on her, too.

Ya know, it's a real winter wonderland here.

I also got to talk with three of my friends last night and was able to have some really good food. It's so nice to be able to have wonderful friends. I was really wonderful to be able to see them last night. And to make the night even better, my two cousins Jackie and--I'll just call Jim a cousin, too--and Jim sat with us--and Londan, too, of course. My BFF Sarah was also able to sit with us and she made me laugh on more than three occasions. (Way more than three) Ya know, people say that laughing makes you live longer, but on the other hand, it gives you wrinkles. I wonder which I'd rather have... (Live longer, definitely!)

Well, I guess I'll go, even though I don't really want to. I could just write on here all day. (As you all sadly and unfortunately know. I hope to see you all sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. When are the weather people every right? They get paid to be wrong. :-P

    Did Jim do anything worth mentioning? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)