Last Night (Was the funnest time ever!)

Monday, December 21, 2009

Well, last night was the big night. I'm sorry its over. I though I would be nervous. I wasn't. I though I would be glad it was over. I wasn't. In fact, when the other actors and I had finished, I asked them "Could we do that again?". They just stared at me like I was some kind of freak.

The part we though we would mess up on went really well. Everything went well. I was sort of surprised. I felt really at home up there on stage and under the lights. How come I can't say that when I play an instrument?

After the play was over, I had to smile at least a million times. My cheeks are still sore! I tell you, if I smile one more time, my jaw bone will fall out. I guess I don't mind that. But hopefully last night was the first and last time I'll ever hear about the dove thing; and when people see me in the future, maybe they'll have mercy on me and not say "coo coo!".

So, as far as the play goes,

First of all, I'd like to thank my parents. They took me to church early to practice. And then I'd like to thank my siblings--although I'm not sure for what. Then my grandparents and aunts and uncles, and........

See ya!

8 comments:

  1. You did such a great job! You were perfect for the part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome Emily! So when can we expect to see you on the big screen as a movie star?!? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks, David and Jackie! That means a lot. I really wish it wasn't over, though. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Only four days away! All that food... We have some funny movies I could always bring. Any movie you'd like to see just let me know--I might have it. Elf and Bedtime Stories are really funny. Well, see ya then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily you were phenominal. You did such a great job, a total natural! You looked so comfortable and at home up on that stage. Broadway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Andrea. I know you're only joking, though. Broadway? Really...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha im not joking!! You were absolutely wonderful :) Broadway...thats what immediately came to my mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again. Hey, you have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all right - you were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)