Hi There!

7:16 PM

I don't know if any of you have seen my avatar since I changed it (about thirty seconds ago, so probably not). It's so life like! While I was hanging up the outside Christmas lights this year, that is. I'll change it back after Christmas. Christmas Eve is only two weeks away, ya know. Wow. I can't believe how fast the year has gone! I wish it would stop going so fast. Maybe 2010 will be slower. I sincerely hope so.

Well, I guess I'll be going now. Hope you can all pay your Christmas bills!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Haha, I can see you doing that with the lights! And I am sorry to say Emily, but it goes faster... :-( 2009 was alot of fun, hopefully 2010 is even better!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I REALLY like your avatar! That's the way I look too when I'm doing the outdoor lights. Must run in the family. I always enjoy reading your blog Emily. It makes me feel like I am there with you. One of the things you said in a previous blog was "so you" that when I read it, I could actually hear you saying it in my mind! Keep writing honey, you are great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts