Christmas Trees and Red Hots

Friday, December 18, 2009

Here's some pictures of my Christmas tree. I love decorating my room for Christmas!













And now, for some of the Christmas cookies I made. As you can see I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE red hots. I love 'em! Love 'em!



This is my Christmas tree cookie. With 20 red hots on it! I was in heaven....







The Candy Cane of Hotness






The Red Hot Bell



All three of my red hot cookies. Ah, it was a dream come true! I love 'em!






A close up. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove 'em!






My Red Hot Dotted Candy Cane



I love my red hots. I'm very protective of them. Them and barbeque sauce. But that's a different love story.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Tree Emily! And I get the picture that you like those red hots! haha What else do you put them on? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing. I really only put the sugar and the red hots. I'm in love with them. And pickles. And barbeque sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Emily. Nice avatar too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)