On Stage and Making an Appearance......

5:44 PM

Oh my word! News flash: Mark is going to be in the Christmas Cantata--I'm pretty sure, at least. The choir director called and asked if he would sing a solo. And he's singing one of my favorite Christmas songs: In the Bleak Midwinter. Mark and I went into his room to go over it and oh! He did so good! I wondered where my little brother got that wonderful voice! It's so hard to believe that the person singing was actually a little seven year-old only four years ago, calling me He-He and had platinum blond hair. Anyway, at first, Mark said that he wouldn't do it. Then, he asked "What song is it?". And then he said he would sing it. I can't wait to hear him sing the night of the Cantata. I'm so proud of him!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I guess I better charge my camcorder battery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts