A little bit of an update

6:14 PM

Well, I can tell that it's going to be a long rest of the week. With Mark and Annie having the piglet flu, I've been having to repeatedly wash my hands and when they cough, I turn away and cover my mouth. I've been spending most of my time in my room with the door shut, so that I don't have to be around the "sick-ones".
I'd just like to not have to go near them at all and go do my own thing, but, I have to admit it, things are somewhat boring.
I'm going to get going now. Like I've said before, I'm re-reading Mara: Daughter of the Nile and I can't put it down--even though I only finished it yesterday, and started it the day before.
Well, I'll let you all go. Hope to see everyone soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts