Heyyy!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well, now my dad and I are the only ones who aren't sick--yep, mom's got it too. Hopefully I won't get it, but right now it doesn't look too promising. I'm supposed to be getting lots of rest so that I won't be weak, so that there will be a smaller chance of getting it. But I don't like naps.
Let me tell you, the days are sooo long. Everything is strangely quiet and it's sort of creepy--although I must admit that I like it when the house is dark and there's no sound except for the faint someones breath.
Right now I'm waiting for my mee-mee, whose bringing us some medicine, soda, lemons, and dishwasher detergent. She can't come in the house though, and I'm the one who gets to answer the door since I'm not sick.
Luckily, everyone except my mom is asleep, so I get to go do whatever I want. What I'll probably end up doing is get on my computer to write, and then wander aimlessly around the house.
Well, I'll be writing later!
Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I question whether or not we are truly related....I LOVE naps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)