Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!

6:12 PM

Now it's off to the living room to write. There's really no experience like writing. I just can't stop; once I get going, it's like the brakes break. Like I already said, I've been transforming my play into a book and so far, it's much better than the play--still rough around the edges, but it's better. I can't believe that I actually, at one time, thought my play was good. Now I see lots of things wrong. I may have had something with the basic plot, but I needed to fill in the holes--and there are a lot of them. I really wish that my family wasn't sick, because we can't do anything. Yes, I feel bad whenever I hear them coughing their heads off and lungs out, but I can't go anywhere our be with my friends. Luckily, though, there have been lots of inventions, including (or concluding, as Annie says) the phone and internet. Of course, the internet has lead us to making blogs, henceforth, I am able to blog or whatever to you right now. Well, I guess I'll go write some. I hope to see you all later!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do you like writing books better than plays? I've never been able to write in play format. It's difficult because everything has to be expressed through dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I definitely like writing books more than plays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts