Hewo!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm a heathen today--I'm staying home from church with my family because I could give people the flu, even though I don't have it.
Last night I went with my dad to Sam's Club, Target, and Walmart to get some stuff--like, anti-freeze, vegetable oil, soup, laundry detergent, and other stuff. At Sam's I saw my cousin Jacob--his back was turned to me, and I couldn't resist sneaking up on him. I just grabbed his shoulders and said "boo!". He said that I scared him (he won't ever hear the last of it, either). Then we saw him at Target and he kept on saying that we were following him. I guess where I'm going with this is that I'm glad I went with my dad--first of all, he said he wouldn't of known where to find stuff, second, I wouldn't of got to see Jacob.
Well, I guess I'll be going. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)