Hello. How are you.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Heyyy, everybody! We just got the world's largest tangle out of Annie's hair today--poor thing. It used to happen to me all the time 'cause of my long hair. But with Annie it's the type of hair she has, not the length. Also, we watched the Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner. It isn't that accurate, but I liked it, even though Mark asked why Yul Brynner had to be the bad guy and Charlton Heston the good guy (Mark's a Yul fan, and he doesn't like Charlton).
Mark is so funny. The other night, when we were watching Home Alone 2 (we're Home Alone fans), he said that he always thought that when people said the terrorists were bombing subways, they meant Subway, as in the restaurant. He just realized that they meant the subway you ride. lol. Oh, and I read another good book. Not as good as Mara, though--that's my all time favorite.Then, of course, my dad is sick as well. And I have a cold. Everybody says it's the flu, but I'm telling you, it's the cold. That's exactly what I feel like--like I have a cold. Oh well.....
Well, I must be going. C YA!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, Annie got her hair type from me. I can't even take a nap without my hair getting matted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)