Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Today, my goal is to eat a whole drumstick--I've tried, but I don't think that I've ever been able to do it. Right now I'm watching Bedtime Stories (again) with my family. hahahaha. We're at the end where Skeeter is making his speech. lol. "A ee tung my tongue." ("A bee stung my tongue). It is so funny.
I hope that everyone is having a good Thanksgiving. We've already had lunch and later on we'll be having supper. (i.e. leftovers) It's so wonderful to have family. Hey, does anyone go shopping on Black Friday (tomorrow)? I don't. Didn't someone get killed last year at a Walmart when the doors opened? Ya know, like an older guy or something. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that's what I heard.
Okay, I'm just gonna say this and then move on. When Annie woke up today, the first thing the said was actually a question. "Is Christmas tomorrow?"
Wow, that was really random.
Well, now that it's Thanksgiving and in about eight hours it will be tomorrow, that means that Christmas will be here soon. I love Christmas! I'm especially excited-- because now we have Londan-- but what I originally meant was that I get to hang out with my best friend/buddy, and, I'm happy to say, also my cousin, Jacob. We're only a year apart, so he Mark and I are sort of close. I'm going to go now, but I'll put a picture or two of me and Jacob.

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time hanging out with you today! I love you, Em. When are you going to sleep over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went black friday shopping once. It was madness!! I must say it was fun though. I would go again if i had the chance. I went to Cabelas on friday but I went in the afternoon, but it was still extremely crowded. Awww those pictures of you and Jacob are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I got to see Jacob on Thanksgiving and it was fun. I can't wait to see him at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)