Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Well, this year, we are having a rainy Thanksgiving Eve (if we have a Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, why can't we have a Thanksgiving Eve, Easter Eve, Fourth of July Eve......) My mom bought us the movies Elf and Bedtime Stories---they are so funny! I want Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian for Christmas.
Well, Annie made the pumpkin pie crusts with my mee-mee--I'm a little worried about the taste (just kidding).
Okay, I've got to go. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Mee-mee cut the small one tonight for dinner and the crust was good. Annie did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sampled the little pie and Annie's crusts were very good. Can't wait to spend the day with all my favorite people tomorrow. I'm so thankful for my family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)