The Flu

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well, Mark and Annie have the flu. It's highly contagious, I might get it, everyone tells me. I then thank them for the encouragement. Now, if any of you have been around Annie when she's sick, (or almost any other time) you know that she is a very demanding patient. "Mommy! Mommy! Can I have a drink? Emily, put in a movie. Yes, you are going to put in a movie. Mommy! Tell Emily...." and so on, and so on. But since I'm not allowed around the sick-os, I don't have to do anything for them, which is good, because I don't really want to get sick.
So, since we have no school today, I'll probably read Mara: Daughter of the Nile again, and write. I won't be going to church tonight, and it's very unlikely I'll be going to the activity on Fri., but Sun. is Youth Night, so, unless I'm sick, I'll be going.
Guess I'd better go see what's up the rest of the family. Bye! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)