Whassup? (Part 1)

8:04 PM

So, what's new with y'all? How are you guys doin'? (Yes, Aunt Kim, I know that I'm not using proper grammar, but from where I come from it *don't* matter)
Right now, I'm in the room where a taped baseball game is being watched--I hope my team wins the World Series again!
My mom's shingles are better, and there's not much more to say about that.
I just found out that I'm going to be in the Christmas Cantata at our church! I get to play a college student named Steph who--how does the script describe her? Oh yes,-- is "warm and empathetic". Hopefully I won't forget my lines, or trip, or get stage fright, or--oh my, think of all the horrible possibilities! (Did I make someone laugh? Oh, I hope I did. If I didn't will someone just sarcastically laugh?--ha ha ha?--anything?)

Well, I'd love to put my pictures from camping on here, but I can't get them onto the computer 'cause I don't have the software. Sometimes I wish that I could pull this computer out of the wall and throw it out the window (the one over-looking the ditch. It would smash better there, and I want a smash). But, I know that if I would do that, I'd probably hate myself afterwards and it's very hard to go on with your life if you hate yourself (sorry, I can't say it from experience, so I can't exactly tell you what it's like)
Hey, before I go, my BFF Morgan is a really awesome songwriter and if any of you are interested in her songwriting, just let me know.
See ya later!

P.S. I apologize that I say things randomly. Just ask any of my friends--I do it all the time (I'm sure you'll say something about this, Andrea). But, it's your problem, not mine, so deal with it ;)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. lol. Emily you crack me up. Oh i am random alll the time, as you well know :) i voted on your poll, but don't worry i would still want my friends and family around for Christmas. haha. I love reading your blog! Keep on bloggingggg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Em! Thanks again for puting my songwriting out there. I'm still working on the piano part for Back Together. I love the high tempo beat to it! I can't get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts