Randomly speaking-again

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey, everyone! What's happ'nin'? It's really wet here at home. Our neighbors yard is flooding into ours.
Well, what I'd like to tell you about now is Hoops and Yoyo. Maybe you've already heard about them. They're these really FUNNY little characters. You can search them on YouTube. Two really funny videos are "It's Monday"--which is good if you've just had a bad day--my mom was laughing so hard that she was crying--and another good one is "You're cute". Whenever I watch it I think of Londan. I laughed a lot when I saw "You're cute".
Well, I guess I might go write something. By the way, my BFF Morgan and I just started a blog for our neighborhood band and we're so excited! We plan on putting Morgan's songs on there.
Got 2 go!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm....now that I know you are a fan of Hoops and YoYo, I will have to make sure that you get birthdays cards with them on it! Perhaps Santa will send you a Hoops and Yoyo Christmas card! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been catching up on your blogs. Honey, you make me laugh and I do so enjoy them. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. And thanks for the pizza Fri! My tongue is still sore, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)